PRINCESS EMI ✧
我々が分離している場合でも、
私たちの心の中で我々はまだ友人だ。
Tuesday, November 18, 2014
Hello again! Posted at 8:37 PM 0 comments (+)
I haven't been on Blogspot in so long because I don't have much time for it because high school's too much for me to handle right now. But here's an updates post :-) Or an about me I'm not really sure.

I'm just starting high school so I'm a freshman in the 9th grade.  Since I started the 9th grade, I've changed a bit I think. I've re-vamped my Instagram, I've changed my schedule, I've changed my diet and basically everything... I don't know.

I've also changed my interests in life. Nowadays I've found my love for fashion has deepened and it's funny to me because I don't really wear many stylish clothing. My usual attire is a pair of black leggings, a crop top or muscle tank, a cardigan or a jacket or a sweater, and that's it. I'm actually really into high fashion but many people don't know about it because at school I'm more of a tomboy.

High school has also made me wonder what I want to do in my life and think about what I want to major in during college. At first, I wanted to learn more about music but my mom and my family would most likely disapprove because of past experiences with my sister... Now I'm figuring out whether or not I should do something in computers or fashion or maybe graphic design?

I hate high school sometimes just because I'm always so tired. I'm always tired and I fall asleep right when I come home and then I wake up around 9pm and freak out about projects, tests, and homework. At times like this, I think my teachers hate kids.

This is really random I know. None of my paragraphs even connect really but whatever. Have a nice day!
About
インターネット王女 ✧
emily / infp / los angeles
follow me?
tagboard
Affiliates
friends
links
twitter: royalwufan
tumblr: gyiyomii
instagram: royalwufan
updates

status: on summer break
© inspired by mymostloved
[ ]