PRINCESS EMI ✧
我々が分離している場合でも、
私たちの心の中で我々はまだ友人だ。
Wednesday, July 9, 2014
blog created on july 9, 2014 @ 2:55am Posted at 2:59 AM 0 comments (+)
well not really... i made this blogspot somewhere before 12am but after a lot (and i do mean a lot) of time running around trying to figure out how this damn site works (with the help of mary and ceci whom i adore very much) i finally got this thing running.

right now i feel like crying. why? because i'm so tired. this site is such a pain in the butt seriously -.-

ah well now i got to figure out what to do with this site. i think i'll post my reviews and i guess my everyday life (not really... who has time for that) etc.

it's summer right now and i don't go out much so i wouldn't imagine me making blog posts about my day because my day would consist of being in bed all day with my macbook pro going on tumblr and twitter... yeah.

okay well i'm tired so i'm gonna go read hunhan fluff fanfics and probably watch lie to me on netflix then try to sleep. ciao!

Labels:

About
インターネット王女 ✧
emily / infp / los angeles
follow me?
tagboard
Affiliates
friends
links
twitter: royalwufan
tumblr: gyiyomii
instagram: royalwufan
updates

status: on summer break
© inspired by mymostloved
[ ]